Lodge Eighty Eight - White River Ontario - Fishing Lodge
Submit Search


Valid Passport Required to Enter USA

Everyone age 16 and over must have available one of the following valid documents to re-enter the USA from Canada,

  • US Passport Card
  • Enhanced Drivers License
  • Passport
  • Nexus or Fast Card
  • A birth certificate will still be valid for children ages 15 and under.

It is your responsibility to ensure you have the required documentation to cross the border.

For information on cross border requirements Click here for Canada Customs or contact our office.

For information on USA residents returning to United States Click here for US Customs. 

For more information on situations where a person may need a Rehabilitation Approval to cross the border into Canada if  they have in the past been found guilty of a criminal offence it may be helpful to contact you local Canadian Consulate for assistance in getting your paperwork in order before crossing the border.  Click here for Canadian Consulate.